Sunday, December 23, 2012

XOXO Alexis Leigh's 1 Year Blogiversary Nail Art Contest ft. LVX!

Leave it to me to finish a challenge and dive into a contest! I was just complaining to Kelly at Tuxarina that I was going through manicure withdrawal...lol. So in order to switch it up a bit, here are some non-Christmas nails...

XOXO Alexis Leigh is celebrating the first anniversary of her blog (aka the Blogiversary). She has partnered with LVX to put on an amazing contest that will grant the winner a choice of six shades from any of LVX's collections. To check out more about XOXO Alexis Leigh's contest and site go on over and visit. You will love her site, I promise!

My mani is inspired by LVX's winter collection. ( After you are done checking out Alexis' site, get on over to LVX... amazing!!!) I modeled my nails after the runway looks that inspired the colors. My thumb is a lace overlay done with Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Midnight In NY and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Wet Cement as a nod to Dark Matter. My index finger is a tribute to Creamfields, Julep's Ellie and dots done with pale pink flocking powder. My middle finger is inspired by Tribute, Julep's Ivy and Finger Paints striper in Ch-Art-coal black. My ring finger is based on Luxe, a patchwork of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Celeb City and Wet Cement, Sephora by OPI's matte finish and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Midnight In NY. Finally, my pinky is inspired by Alchemy, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Golden-I and Julep's Otte.




I hope Alexis, Christa, and Branka at LVX, love this as much as I do! I can totally see a full manicure of any of these looks. 

Go on and check out all the entries and Happy Blogiversary, Alexis! (Wish me luck...)

No comments:

Post a Comment