Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Soaking in the FL Sun with Caribongo UV Color Change Polishes

Another visit to Florida is over. I can't believe how fast time goes when you are having fun! It was great to see Mom and Dad and enjoy a bit more 80 degree weather before the cold NH winter kicks in.


Gorgeous sunset at Cane Garden CC, The Villages, FL

I missed blogging more than I thought I would. I made sure to stay in the loop by searching Etsy for new finds and reading all of the other amazing blogs out there. I have also been given an opportunity to lend a hand to Kelly at Tuxarina to guest post while she works out some computer issues. ( Send some good mojo and sassy tech wishes in her direction. A girl needs her computer you know, lol)

So I made a promise that I would have something new for you from my travels. I have to be honest, I said that not knowing if I could find something new. Well, I shouldn't underestimate the power of the polish.

Caribongo is a store exclusive to Florida that features clothing and accessories that change color when exposed to sunlight. ( For all you children of the eighties think Generra's Hypercolor shirts.)  Along with the t-shirts, sweatshirts, hair clips, and whatnots - there it was - nail polish. Color-changing nail polish. FUN!



Putting on the Glitz (l) & Cloud Nine (r)

I ended up purchasing two: Cloud Nine, an iridescent glitter in a clear base that shifts to a glittery soft pink and Putting on the Glitz, a silver holographic micro glitter that shifts to a hot pink. Awesome coverage in two coats and decent wear.

Once exposed to the sun the color change is dramatic and immediate. These are super vacation polishes. They are cute and whimsical for the beach, shopping, and all other day time activities.  Then at night they are just the right amount of glitz and glam for dinner or drinks.



Putting on the Glitz indoors



Putting on the Glitz outdoors
So there you have it the first of two exclusives that I am thrilled to bring to you this month. Oh, you noticed that I said the first of two... I have three words for you. NEW INDIE POLISH! Never before swatched on a nail blog and coming direct from California. Stay tuned, you will be amazed!!!

( And oh yeah... excuse my hands- too much time in the hot tub..lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment