Thursday, November 29, 2012

Birthday Countdown: Breakfast at Elena's

Who doesn't like presents? My inspiration for my latest birthday themed nail are those wonderful blue Tiffany & Co. boxes. I remember when it was the rage to wear the "Return to Tiffany & Co." tag bracelets. ( Lots of nostalgia lately, huh?)

Also, I really just felt like using Essie's Turquoise & Caicos. Love this shade. That being said, it doesn't really self level and needs 3 coats to reach opacity. ( It doesn't keep me from wanting Essie's Mojito Madness and Mint Candy Apple.)


 

I then added my bow detail with Stripe Rite in White and added a coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Disco Ball. I topped the entire mani with Sephora by OPI's matte top coat. Loves it.


I want to share my exciting nail mail today. I recently ordered from Whimsical Ideas by Pam. This was my first time ordering from her and it won't be the last. Her new Eight Whimsical Nights collection is awesome! I can't wait for you to see the shades I ordered during the 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge. Nail Art Challenge, you say? We would love to have you join in. Please contact Kelly at Tuxarina to throw your hat into the ring. It will be a lot of fun!

Stay tuned for more birthday countdown...

2 comments:

  1. I love the bow! Ill totally use this design in Christmas manis! ...and mint candy apple is pretty different than turquoise and Caicos! I can vouche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Super easy design, but it looks fancy. I knew you were going to tell me they were different...going to have to check out Amazon since they are discontinued...

    ReplyDelete