Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hot cocoa and caramel apples... ( OPI's Wooden Shoes Like to Know)


It’s been quite the week! First and foremost, my best friend, Sam, gave birth to my fabulous godson, John James. He is healthy and happy. He also totally digs his Nouna (“godmother” in Greek) already!

This week my color selection was a bit of a tribute to a throwback. I am rocking OPI gelcolor in Wooden Shoes Like to Know from the Holland collection. It’s a tone that is a nice basic with a kick. You can see a brief shine of pink and gold super fine micro glitter in this warm medium brown shade. This is as fall as hot cocoa and caramel apples!


Wooden Shoes Like To Know truly reminds me of a color I wore out back in the mid nineties in my high school days called Rum Raisin. Rum Raisin was a great shade from L’Oreal that gave super one coat coverage.


I am also excited to announce that I will be participating in The Thirteen Days of Halloween Challenge. This is the brainchild of Kelly of Tuxarina and Heather of Peace, Love and Polish. So far, Jennifer from Little J’s Nail Corner is also participating. Please check out their blogs, they are extremely talented and super fun to follow.

I am the total newbie of this bunch. I have to say my BFA in Fine Arts didn’t quite prepare me for a painting surface so small, but I am up for the challenge. Check out the prompts for the challenge below...

No comments:

Post a Comment