Friday, October 26, 2012

Day Ten TDoHNC: Werewolves of London

Our second week concludes with day ten's theme- werewolves. Like yesterday I had a bit of fun with this challenge. I was inspired by the Warren Zevon track " Werewolves of London".  Any song that has lyrics such as " Little old lady got mutilated late last night..." definitely has that je ne sais pas.

I started with a base of Sinful Colors Nirvana ( except on my ring finger where I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Caribbean Coral.


I added the details for the werewolves in Stripe Rite in white and Finger Paints Striper in Chart-Art-coal Black. I finished the Union Jack design with my white striper and Revlon Fashionista.


These nails may me happy and Jes refers to them as werehamsters ( Mojo approves).

As usual check out the spectacular blogs of the other ladies, I love seeing what they do every day!
Kelly from Tuxarina
Jennifer from Little J's Nail Corner
Another weekend hiatus for the challenge, but my regular blogging will ensue.

Stay tuned for day eleven... full moons!

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome your werewolves are so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I love how they are totally goofy and somehow cuddly..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your werewolves! They are so happy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I failed on the scary part... but they make me happy..lol

      Delete