Sunday, February 3, 2013

Introducing Effervescence Nail Lacquer: Fairy's Breath

Come closer... I have a secret to tell you. This is my first holographic nail polish. Can you believe it? I will tell you for my first, I picked a stunner. This is the final Effervescence Nail Lacquer I have for you, Fairy's Breath. Amazing.



Fairy's Breath is a highly holographic silver that can be worn on its own ( like I am showing, or as a top coat to add a boost to a lovely creme polish. To reach opacity, I used about 5 coats. The polish is not too thin and not too thick. It was easy to put on that many coats and have it dry well.When this lacquer hits the sun, it is breathtaking. Overall this is a fun and whimsical color, like it's name.

 

I truly have enjoyed wearing Caitlin and Paula's creations and look forward to buying and wearing more! Please go and check out their Etsy store. Their customer service is top notch and delivery time was really fast. I can't say enough about this line!

 

I have a lot of fun things in store this week since it is a challenge week! Ezzi from LovelyLacqueredLife is hosting a super fun Valentine's themed challenge that myself and the lovely Lynnette from Pink & Purple Dots will be participating in.
 

Stay tuned for tomorrow, day one... Love Notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment