Sunday, September 16, 2012

The first of many... (DVA's C8)



After admiring so many other blogs, I figured why not try my hand at it. ( Ha, ha.) The above manicure is somewhat of a bold departure for me. It's been about seven years, since pink graced these nails. I picked out my pedi color first ( OPI's Meep Meep Meep with a top coat of Nicole's Rainbow in the S-Kylie- to be shown in a later post) and wanted something in gel form to coordinate. I ended up with DVA's C8. I am pretty sure this is the first blog swatch of this color. It is a fun glitter, super pigmented, and this is only two coats. During my vacation to Florida in July, I wore DVA's C10 for 19 days straight! No chips! ( For color reference- kissing cousin to OPI's Swimsuit. Nailed it!)

I look forward to future posts where I can wax poetic about matte top coats and glitter gradients. Also, I have my first indie polishes coming in from Etsy. I am super excited to use them and of course to share them with you.

( I am also a jewelry junkie, so for those who were wondering what I am wearing in the picture here it goes: Alex & Ani textured hematite bangles and Stella & Dot Tribute bracelet)

No comments:

Post a Comment